Swallow Crystals and Laugh Prisms.

Thursday, December 25, 2008

where my money is going.

things i've bought that I probably shouldn't have because I need to save a shitton of $$$$
a bottle of Jack Daniels $24
tickets to see King Khan $12?
tickets to see Darker My Love/The Strange Boys $12?
hot chocolate at that show $3
The Strange Boys' album $5
a taxi cab ride home $10
that lace curtain rectangle dress that i've actually made work with a belt $8
two prints from Cody at MassMarket $9
crazy awesome postcards $1
that mod stretch brown rectangle pattern dress that I split with Kyrie $8.50
those fucking awesome boots $5
my sister's christmas presents. 3rd Tank Girl issue, RTX bandana $16
a brandy and coke at Cheap Thrills I split with Jenna and will never buy again if i need to be coordinated enough to dance $5
loading my charlie card because i lost my link pass $6
wasting about $4 after i lost my Charlie Card
getting a new Charlie card and loading it $10
Link Wray record $3.99
sushi with my sister $11

sigh. KEEP ME AWAY FROM ANY AND ALL VINTAGE ANYTHING.

No comments: