Swallow Crystals and Laugh Prisms.

Friday, February 6, 2009

So this isn't going to end up being my "real" art blog or site because uhm i talk a lot about myself and my ideas

tuesdaymorning.com is taken, i could get tuesdaymorning.me, which is pretty cool because it's just ALL MEEE
or i could do a .com if my domain name was one of the following:
nebulababy
theelectriclady
stardustfuzz

What do you think? OH MY GOD I'M GOING TO MAKE A POLL.

There are a bunch of tours coming through! I'm so happy.
Parliament Funkadelic is on the 25th at the new House of Blues (WHICH IS PAINTED LIKE A KINDERGARTEN?!?!) and this is probably the most exciting thing ever. Penelope and I are going ALL OUT. i'm going to paint leopard spots on me and probably go in my velour hot pants and i have no idea bout the shirt yet and she's going to go eyeball/feathers route.
The Kills are coming through, BRIAN JONESTOWN MASSACRE is coming, King Khan & The Shrines are coming. Earthless and Witch are on the same bill, Darker My Love is coming back AGAIN, etc.

No comments: