Swallow Crystals and Laugh Prisms.

Monday, July 20, 2009

could go anywhere from here


Look for my jackalope/I Don't Want This Skin piece in the Dig either this week or next week.

I'm working on sketches for a cd cover/booklet, and finishing the split stitch outlines for "WITCH BABY" on the back of my jacket.













Honestly, I've been pre-occupied with survival and it's left me totally dry. I don't have the energy to make art. I haven't found that balance yet, and it's kind of destroying me little by little. If I'm not concentrating on survival, then I'm practicing the art of ESCAPISM. Emotional energy is at an all time low over here, the capacity has been reached.

In 10 days I'm moving out of my daydream place. I have no idea what's going to happen. I'm looking for live-in nanny positions. If I can just make a few hundred bucks I'm going to go on the road and hitchhike.
'cause when you ain't got nothing, you ain't got nothing to lose. And that's the point I'm at.

I have a little less than $40 left to my name.
In many ways, I feel like I don't know what else is left to push for. I have a really long list of goals, but I feel kind of done.
I know I have a lot of talents all over the board and it will probably take many more years to figure out my niche. Life is kind of daunting, and I'm not so sure I'm figuring out the rules of the game fast enough.

No comments: