Swallow Crystals and Laugh Prisms.
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
a lil' mixtape to accompany the invitation
The Raver by The Troggs, one of my favourite bands. Reading Lester Bangs' writings about them made me crazy and now I can't have it any other way but this honest, raw, dirty way. If anyone can find "I Want You," it's worth their time.
Lekar Ham Diwana Dil by Asha Bhosle and Kishore Kumar for epically intense dancing mania
Jimmy Mack MARTHA REEVES AND THE VANDELLASszzz there's a video of twiggy dancing to this on youtube.
For fucked-up pre Love-making ridiculous seducing:
Let's Do It Again THE STAPLES SINGERS, a group who happens to include my one true love--Mavis.
Let's Straighten It Out by Latimore. it's blues/r&b from 1974.
Astral Weeks by Van Morrison of the album of the same title
and to leave it at an up:
F.U.N.K. by Betty Davis--one of my top three most amazing women of all time. get ready to have your mind DESTROYED.
- ► 2011 (29)
- ► 2010 (25)
- installation pictures
- what i've been listening to lately
- binding image for my portfolio
- The Groupie and The Rock 'n' Roll Lifestyle
- MY postcards
- postcard 90%
- "because you're a beautiful animal, and i'm weak"
- more haneous than anticipated
- it's kinda boring
- fuck you
- who fucking pissed in my well, and more found on M...
- Promotional Postcard Decision
- ▼ April (15)