Swallow Crystals and Laugh Prisms.

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

fuck you

This is the start for my invitation to my degree project installation. i'm going to print it out and write over it and probably do a drawing and then put it back into the computer with that stuff and print it out. It's at a really low resolution and i'm going to print it out small and it's going to be good eventually.




For printmaking i threw my plate in the acid and let it eat away at my etching for an hour and i'm excited to see how the stuff i saved with hard ground is gonna print. i find this process very appropriate and reflective of what's going on with me mentally regarding that situation.
you know
i'm also going to do a piece on the idea of accepting our animalistic nature, a neanderthal woman with her legs spread apart.
and i'm doing pieces that are sort of odes to my current iconography.
i also think my new header is perfect.

No comments: