Swallow Crystals and Laugh Prisms.

Monday, August 31, 2009

all right all right alll riiiightt

www.fuct.com
slow-mo Cocksucker Blues clip. epitome of tour boredom/blues, well at least Keith smiles

been working 3-10 hr. days at a self-run fuckin bunny war hospital, feeding the lil dudes milk, arm cocked-up pressuring 10ml syringes, running around cleaning cages, moving rabbits, refilling supplies, medicatingmedicatingmedicating. Crop of diarrhea babes this morning, most likely my own fault, then granola upstairs couldn't breathe so i'm nebulizing in the kitchen. always work faster work harder. how can i carry the weight of 100 lives?
the heat is unbearable, the fires 0% contained. at night the hills are outlined, in the morning at the end of my driveway I see the flames

i've got ideal clients, like freaking dream clients and I can't even work 'cause these rabbits are consuming my life. don't know how much longer i can hold out.

No comments: