Swallow Crystals and Laugh Prisms.

Thursday, June 4, 2009

things i've done today

moved into my daydream place
met a gallery owner and promised to send her pictures of my work to potentially sell in the gallery shop. thinking those matchbox altars
i'm so inspired artistically here, my room has some furniture in it (which is nice because I wasn't able to bring more than what would fit into half of a trunk in a car) and there's a desk right under the window that looks out to all the different levels of garden. It's a perfect new studio.
The only bummer right now is that I was forced to leave my stereo system behind and I don't even have speakers to hook up to my computer.
I also found a bike and I'm having the brakes fixed and a basket attached and they're calling me tomorrow. Should be around $85 for that.
I opened a CA bank account.
I went grocery shopping.

There's a SHIT TON more that's happened but it's not art related.

No comments: