Swallow Crystals and Laugh Prisms.

Monday, January 2, 2012

twirl-factor


another buffalo exchange find.  twirl-factor based purchase.  i wore this vintage Friederike orange one on New Year's Eve (there MAY be photo documentation of the outfit at some point... but for now see my attempt at Ronettes make-up below).  ah, the pride of thrifting.  unfortunately extremely unoriginal thanks to this shitty economy.  i can't wait for people to get rich again so i can have my Goodwill back, all to myself. 






 I just read Ronnie Spector's autobiography, Be My Baby, so I'm heavily influenced by her right now.  On my to do list for this week is to acquire a comb and hairspray so that I can finally get some sort of beehive going.  After that I'm going Klute-era Jane Fonda with my hair!
I also finally hired someone to help me understand how to create an image-map, so I should have my website up in a few weeks.

No comments: